Member/Admin changes are needed!!!!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Man oh man, what a mess this has become. It's my fault. I'm going to fix this up and we can move on with a much better process...

Moving forward... there will be no more applying to become a member. It's GONE! (I'm removing this right now)

Everyone's end goal is to become an admin anyways. So lets skip that process.

You will now apply for admin. You must have 1 forum post to fill out this form! You wont be able to view the form until you make this post.

Once accepted, you'll be placed into a Trial Admin group. Think of the trial admin as being on probation.

If you make too many mistakes while being a trial admin, you'll be let go fairly fast. So while getting admin might be easier now, i will require them (and all current admins) to be more thoughtful with their actions!!!

PROOF IS NEEDED BEFORE A TRIAL/FULL ADMIN HANDS OUT A BAN!!

To those that have already created a member application with the intention of becoming an admin... please feel free to respond to your application, letting me know that you want it to be bumped to an admin application.. I will do this :)

Last edited:

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I agree with these especially the ban changes. People need to realize that they are not the best players in the game and there are... wait for it... better people than them and that doesn't make them a cheater. So many people come to me asking to be unbanned because they aren't cheating and 9/10 the admin that banned them had no proof they were just getting outplayed and called hacks. It needs to go, trial admins and full admins, people need to make better decisions.

That being said, a message to all you trial admins. DO NOT GET POWER HAPPY AND MUTE PEOPLE OR KICK PEOPLE FOR FUN EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND, IT'S NOT A JOKE TO BE AN ADMIN, YOU ARE REPRESENTING DMFRENZY.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
That being said, a message to all you trial admins. DO NOT GET POWER HAPPY AND MUTE PEOPLE OR KICK PEOPLE FOR FUN EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND, IT'S NOT A JOKE TO BE AN ADMIN, YOU ARE REPRESENTING DMFRENZY.

Yes!!!!! I keep forgetting to mention this.

Being an admin isn't a joke. I'm trusting you guys to act MATURE with your decisions. There's a lot of times I get upset and angry while playing, I get it.... You have to be able to push those emotions aside and pull your head out of your ass. Be the bigger/better person!!! You're setting an example, and representing DMFrenzy!

There's 0 reason to be muting, kicking, or banning anyone for "fun". Same goes for constant map changes, or changing the servers setting. That annoys me the most. Settings are set for a reason.

If you don't agree with a setting then message myself, frank, or Ted.

DO NOT TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO CHANGE ANY SERVER SETTINGS!!! If a setting is WRONG, let me know!!! If a broken map is on a server, then OK, change it! Then report that broken map to myself, frank, or ted.

I'm trying to build a fun gaming community where everyone feels comfortable coming to play. Simple as that. It will happen, I promise.

-----------------

I DON'T WANT ANYBODY USING ANY ADMIN POWER FOR "FUN". I WANT TO MAKE THIS VERY, VERY CLEAR! FFS, NONE OF THAT WILL BE TOLERATED!!!

NONE!

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
While we are on this subject.... one thing that drives me the craziest is when admins change maps because they themselves do not like the map... YOU MAY BE THE ADMIN BUT YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN EVERYONE. You will drive people aways from the community if all you do is play the maps you want and never play maps other people like other than you...

Comment
Credits
I submitted an application for admin before this happened?
Do I have to go through the trial of admins?

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Yes, EVERY ADMIN WILL BE A TRIAL ADMIN!!!

This just allows us to double check the admin out.. make sure he knows his shit, what hes doing etc.. if too many mistakes are made, I WILL remove the admin powers.

While it may not be as time consuming to get admin; It'll be a lot harder to keep it.

Quality over quantity, any day!

Comment
Credits
Yes, EVERY ADMIN WILL BE A TRIAL ADMIN!!!

This just allows us to double check the admin out.. make sure he knows his poop, what hes doing etc.. if too many mistakes are made, I WILL remove the admin powers.

While it may not be as time consuming to get admin; It'll be a lot harder to keep it.

Quality over quantity, any day!

I like this. :D

Comment
Credits
Hey, im here to apply as an admin.. I've been playing on the server for a while now, My name is That One Brown kid, Ive been playing on my smurf, My main is Vinity.. Please reply back to be ive been seeing many hackers, Racists and Mic Spammers and Id love to help.. If you can please reply and let me know, Thanks!

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
@Julian Please apply using the button at the top of the header. We need more information than that and you will need admins to vouche for you.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom