Monthly vip

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
there should be a monthly vip service so ppl can get reserved slots!

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I believe this would be better as well especially with MOTD going away, there just has to be more perks. Heck if we could get a handful of people donating monthly then maybe we can open up more servers, but by a handful, I do not mean 4 or 5, it would have to be a fairly large amount to keep things running.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
It's being worked on.... @ToxicFrank @kennyL if you wish to make some custom pages, feel free. Users > User Upgrades.

I'm also working on displaying these donation options on our registration page.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I just added more stuff to it!!

I gotta run for the day now!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I just tossed in numbers LMAO... failed with the amount of credits... meh, it's just a test lol

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Alllllrighty!!! Here's a screenshot of the newer registration page!

I'm going to change all of those white colors soon! The colors WILL match the site :)

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 7
Comment
Credits
I like the look so far. I have a few suggestions:

- Credits across all servers should be synced to the same database, so that when a user donates they receive a package of credits to use across all the servers however they choose.

- Tiered donations.. credits given monthly.
- Tier 1 ($5): 1,000 server-wide credits, each kill = 2x credits.
- Tier 2 ($10): 3,000 server-wide credits, each kill = 3x credits, reserved slot.
- Tier 3 ($20): 7,000 server-wide credits, each kill = 4x credits, (higher priority?)reserved slot, access to !calladmin

- Custom Donations: Select however many credits you want, pay a specific amount. (Ex: $1 = 300 credits.)

- In-game stores need to be updated with proper staff and donator tags.

- Possible donation tier names:
- Tier 1: Donator
- Tier 2: Supporter
- Tier 3: VIP

- Website and discord tags for each donation tier.

- Discord donation area for donators to directly contact the management team.

- Donator store in game (!vipstore) with custom donator-only items.

- Donator skins, admin skins, etc.

More suggestions will be coming soon. I strongly believe that since the servers will be full after the downsize, we need to make the donation system appealing and worth the money to generate as much revenue as possible.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I’m not going to combine the credits for all servers for 2 reasons.. 1.. the kill rate is different per server. Why would anyone want to play in the other mods when they can just play 2 hours of DM to get a crap load of kills/credits.... 2, everything is separated and I’m sure as heck not transferring peoples items from one server to another lol..

Teired donations.. I’m not feeling this.. the whole changing the kills to 4x the amount sounds like a lot of unnecessary work.. and the person probably won’t want to donate if their getting 4x the credits per kill..

Custom donations? I don’t see a need for this.. the cheapest plan starts at $5

In game tags need to be updated, absolutely.

I don’t think we need more donator tags. I’d rather give special features to those who either donate more $ or have an active subscription.. an incentive to keep the donation active.

I’d like to have special items in the store for those who donate... only donators will get these, not even myself, same with skins!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom