My thoughts on DMF Staff currently

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
We understand you think we're being biased towards "certain cheaters" but in reality you're just not showing good enough evidence for "certain cheaters" to be banned. What you guys send isn't sufficient enough even though you think it "100%" proves he is cheating. I have noticed you put "I hate brax cause he cheats and is trying to get staff support so he doesn't get banned." in your status on discord.

Like come on man. We take reports seriously. Also im pretty sure there are no witch hunts allowed. I understand you think he is cheating but you need to stop disrespecting admins for not being on your side.

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
hi not sure if you mean it or not but that comment he made pissed me off for days, i'm noah
Really man? I supported you after you got unbanned and you had to reply to me like this? Not cool.

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
Noof, the stealth command doesn't work... Trust me. It doesnt work.

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
Some cheats (or 3rd party programs) can notify the user of the cheat when a player or even an admin is connecting.

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
We understand you think we're being biased towards "certain cheaters" but in reality you're just not showing good enough evidence for "certain cheaters" to be banned. What you guys send isn't sufficient enough even though you think it "100%" proves he is cheating. I have noticed you put "I hate brax cause he cheats and is trying to get staff support so he doesn't get banned." in your status on discord.

Like come on man. We take reports seriously. Also im pretty sure there are no witch hunts allowed. I understand you think he is cheating but you need to stop disrespecting admins for not being on your side.
That is a good point, but I don't know what he does with you guys. Correct me if im wrong but I keep on spamming $top sometimes and I see him gain xp with you guys in some hidden channel and it infuriates me to see brax in some secert channel with some of you guys, which makes it seem like you guys are hiding something from us, specifically me. HOWEVER, my memory is very bad and what I said the past few sentences has a 70% chance of being false.

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
That is a good point, but I don't know what he does with you guys. Correct me if im wrong but I keep on spamming $top sometimes and I see him gain xp with you guys in some hidden channel and it infuriates me to see brax in some secert channel with some of you guys, which makes it seem like you guys are hiding something from us, specifically me. HOWEVER, my memory is very bad and what I said the past few sentences has a 70% chance of being false.
Are you talking about discord?

Comment
Credits
Not hiding anything. Also it’s not he’s with all staff, he is in staff talk voice channel almost every time i open discord. Sometimes he’s in there alone for whatever reason and 70% of the time he is with lanna.

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
Not hiding anything. Also it’s not he’s with all staff, he is in staff talk voice channel almost every time i open discord. Sometimes he’s in there alone for whatever reason and 70% of the time he is with lanna.
Uhh I don't know how to respond to that without saying it's a little suspicious, but at the same time its lanna so.........

Comment
Credits
hi wrong but i keep on spamming $top sometimes and I see him gain xp with you guys in some hidden channel and it infuriates me to see brax in some secert channel with some of you guys, which makes it seem like you guys are hiding something from us, specifically me.... im lanna
You guys need to stop. He’s bringing up something serious he believes. Just don’t reply instead of doing that on his thread.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom