My thoughts on DMF Staff currently

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
That is a good point, but I don't know what he does with you guys. Correct me if im wrong but I keep on spamming $top sometimes and I see him gain xp with you guys in some hidden channel and it infuriates me to see brax in some secert channel with some of you guys, which makes it seem like you guys are hiding something from us, specifically me. HOWEVER, my memory is very bad and what I said the past few sentences has a 70% chance of being false.
You are taking this way too personally, it is clear you have a personal vendetta against brax for some reason. The "secret channel" you are talking about is staff talk, when he is playing with his friends that are staff they pull him in there because his admin friends are already talking in there. They aren't trying to hide brax from you, we arent allowing brax to play to spite you. None of this has anything to do with you, but you think we do it to bother you because of your personal vendetta against brax.

Comment

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
we understand your frustrations but you really need to take it down a bit. You need to understand we're trying to help but you cant just tell people that brax is cheating and that you should team up against him and when they dont believe he is cheating, you disrespect them. For example the conversation with celery yesterday. Also there is no "secret call" ??

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
You guys need to stop. He’s bringing up something serious he believes. Just don’t reply instead of doing that on his thread.
This is why this suspicion with the admins all started in the first place. smh.

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
we understand your frustrations but you really need to take it down a bit. You need to understand we're trying to help but you cant just tell people that brax is cheating and that you should team up against him and when they dont believe he is cheating, you disrespect them. For example the conversation with celery yesterday.
THAT CONVERSATION with celery wouldn't have turned that way if he hadn't made that dumbass joke.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Locking this thread.

We do take reports seriously and we do investigate but when we have no evidence to back up the accusations we can't do anything about it.

It's turning into a which hunt with a handful of people. I'll say it again as I've said everyone who reports him. Bring us concrete evidence and he'll be banned. Until then we have nothing to ban him for.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I am going to release our take on the situation as managers. We are aware multiple members of the community think that Brax is cheating. IF he is cheating then we certainly do not have sufficient aggregated evidence from our staff and community. This means we can not ban him. The other thing is, people have been telling us to spectate him for a while and EVERY time we have we have come out with no evidence. So either A) he is doing a really good job of toggling when he knows he is being spectated or B) he isn't cheating. Either way, we come out with no evidence and so it makes us not want to waste time spectating him when every single time we end up just wasting our time. Think of it this way, how much time have you spent spectating him and of that time have you ever been able to to see something that assures you he is cheating or do you just have a "hunch"? We have nowhere near enough evidence to ban him and that's just the way it is.

Addressing the concerns of him being in some "hidden" channel, arguably his best friends from DMF are all staff, that just is the way it is. We can't control his friends and that just so happens to be who he talks to the most and who he likes to play with. Our staff spends a good amount of time together in our Staff voice channel and a lot of times they do bring him up there to talk. Now we could just tell them not to but 9/10 times they are there because they just don't want to be bothered by random people joining their channel so even if we told them not to move Brax there all they would really have to do is make a private discord and talk there. We like to be able to jump in and chat with our admins so we don't mind them talking to their friends there. IF we need the channel for official business then we move none staff out, simple as that. They aren't even always on CS:GO when on that channel, it is just them being friends.

We do not give special treatment to our friends either. We have banned plenty of our friends and even staff members. Just because someone is a staff or a friend of staff does not grant them immunity. Some examples are Rex and Yawn, both ex-staff, both friends of staff, both banned from our servers. Over the years we have gotten rid of people we would consider friends or people that we enjoy talking to but it is just the nature of the game. We never hope to destroy friendships over it but sometimes things go that way. If I was shown solid proof that Brax, or anyone for that matter, was cheating on our servers I would not hesitate to ban them because, at the end of the day, they broke our rules. It's as simple as that. If Kenny or myself were cheating on the servers we too would get booted from staff and banned, even we are not exempt from the rules.

If you want to see him banned the best thing you can do is try and collect proof, the staff team has tried to no avail and therefore it seems like a waste of our time to keep trying. You are more than welcome to try and collect evidence but so far no one has been able to give us anything that would stick. Sure there are plenty of fishy moments or characteristics that don't quite add up but that is all circumstantial and doesn't justify a ban. Without proof, Brax will continue to play as a free man on our servers. We are not going to ban him because of a witch hunt. If you have questions please DM me on discord but otherwise please do not make a public thread to shame our admins when they have done a fine job by our standards. As stated above, you do not see behind the scenes and we are not obligated to release what goes on behind the scenes. Our admins not banning 1 player because we have no proof of a rule being broken does not make us a bad staff team, it's as simple as that. No proof, no ban, that's the way it's always been and the way it will continue to be.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom