(not a introduction :)) ZUHNY

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey, everyone, my name is Zuhny or Eric either works for me, I would first off like to say I'm glad I came to make a forum account as I've been lazy about doing it.

A little bit about me

Well, I've been playing CS:GO for around 3 years with about 2.6k hours in total.

I'm a 15-year old that likes to play face it and esea with way too much time on my hands so I play CS

What people find out about me 1. I hit a lot of one taps 2. I use the deag too much and 3. I fake flash a lottttttt (you would know if you played arena)

Hope this wasn't too boring for everyone and I hope to see everyone around in the server :)

Credits
Hey @Zuhny!

It’s great to see you around in the forums and I’m glad you made a forums account! I’ve seen you around in the server and you seem like a great guy. I enjoy playing with you and I look forward to seeing you around a lot more. I’ve also noticed you also just recently joined the discord server.

(Here’s a tip since you’re also applying for admin, if you want to get noticed by the server managers, the senior admin, or the owner, be active on the forums and the discord. Being active in the community is key if you want to be an admin.)

Other than that it’s great to see you in the forums and I’m looking forward to playing with you again! Good luck on your admin application!

~NotMartin

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom