[ Prison Suggestion] Prestige levels after Z rank.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I have already mentioned this idea to Inzane and I quote he said "I think we could do that
Would be added later probably." I just wanted to get this idea out to other MC Staff to hear their thoughts on it.

Heres how it would work, very simple:
Basically after you got to [Z] Rank You can Prestige. Which is another way of saying a Do-over, Like COD. but with a twist. Its not really a do-over really. Its just a way to rankup and be active in the community. I.e. /prestige can give you a amount of cash to require to prestige. Once you have you will have [P1] rank instead of a letter rank. And the prestige requirements cost more and more money each time. P2, P3, etc.

Credits
Well, A-Z will take some time, which will give us enough time to start working on an update for prestige.

We are well aware of what prestiging is (not being an asshole) and we definitely have plans for this. Atleast when i had a discussion with Zane, this has come up.

Comment
Credits
Will definitely add that later like rooster said. I've been pretty busy lately but I'll try to get the prison server finished soon.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom