Racism and Bad talks in game

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
i'm going to start and make some points in this articular which i will show you guys in these points how in game players emotions and ideas that which can drive them to make misbehave in game and they are as the following:

1} age
2} knowledge
3) lifestyle (+)
4) effect of global news
5} parents

- the thing that i don't want to explain these points in details that if i do we will have some disagree ! but as my concern i put these points to describe how i feel according to what happen inside the game servers everyday and time, and what makes people do these horrible things.

so before i go and suggest some solutions i will give u guys some examples of what happen to me to day here some screen shots of some in game chat in a retake server:

Bad Talk
1Yrru5R.jpg

SSCHnfq.jpg

RACIST talk
A7kPSI0.jpg

jARtBSd.jpg

MiVcboI.jpg

Emq6VzL.jpg

this is some of the in game chat were there are a lot more but all in all today my talk is about wither you are black white or anything else you cant stop people from make harm to you bu lets go to the solutions and these solutions are very good thing because you can prevent people from doing such a thing.

Solutions:
here are some of my ideas on how we can prevent this from happening

What you can do by yourself

1)mute { obv solution}
2} talk to them make them calm
3}make a comment on their profile so other people will know about them

What server owners can do (admins)
1) addons to server which can prevent certain words from being text on chat {i hope there are such a thing}
2}admins preventing and giving certain warnings to the players in game
3)expanding the players privilege in certain levels for example :
a player who have been playing on the same server for a year gives some slaps and burn a new players who has to make some misbehavior

in the end im sure some of these solutions wont work because some users will use it to their own benefit .

so that's it this is what i want to share with you guys today hope you have some ideas please write it down in comments

NOTE: ALL THE TYPING AND SCREENSHOTS ARE DONE BY ME

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
3)expanding the players privilege in certain levels for example :
a player who have been playing on the same server for a year gives some slaps and burn a new players who has to make some misbehavior

I will look at the rest of the evidence but this part will most likely never happen because it doesn't end good. First off, we don't even want our admins to use burn or slap as it provokes more toxic behavior, we trust our admins with privileges but there is no point to elevate a normal user, at that point they should just apply for admin.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I have to be honest... what terrible ideas, damn. I don't mean to sound insensitive or anything, but at the end of the day you have to remember the fact that you're playing in a public csgo server filled with kids! It's not going to be cookies and tea. People will act dumb and say stupid things.

Giving out stuff like burn, slap, etc has to be the worse idea ever. I'd rather take a butter knife to my eyeball. Yes, ball, not balls, I'd still like to read the site! haha.

I've seen much MUCH worse being said in game. Although, had I been in I would have put a stop to it. Feel free to message me if I'm on while it happens. Just try to not get upset by it!

Last edited:
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom