Retake NY3 Server Disparity

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Credits
I've noticed at least one of the retakes servers is set up slightly differently from the rest of them for some reason. So far I've seen three major points of difference:

1. The guns menu does not have toggle options for AWP or Scouts on gun rounds
2. There seems to be a very restrictive swearing filter enabled for text chat
3. Dead chat is disabled
a. This one is a bit iffy - I'm not sure if it's only voice chat or both voice and text​

I did a quick bit of testing hopping between servers and it seems like the only server that may have all three of these is the Retake NY3 server. Dead chat is a harder to test unless someone actually responds to you asking if you can hear them, so I'm not entirely sure which servers have that disabled.

If this isn't intentional, is it possible for it to be fixed? The guns menu is particularly frustrating and actually impacts gameplay. The other two are more annoyances, like if you're talking to someone and they get cut off because they died.

Credits
im p sure its their test server where they do random ass shit

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
I know there is currently some drift on configs. I'm working to standardize more things and am configuring new retakes/dm servers with these configs. Once I'm done, the current server configs will be reset and installed again

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom