DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Retakes - Auto plant now here!!!!

Hi guys!

Just a fast message here.

I've found a auto plant plugin that works perfectly fine!

I'm in the middle of pushing this to ALL retake servers.

Enjoy.

Comments

This is very good, prevents trolling more, but I have noticed that the bomb is floating half the time. Any ideas on how to fix?

This is very good, prevents trolling more, but I have noticed that the bomb is floating half the time. Any ideas on how to fix?
The plugin is new. I’m expecting there to be updates for it soon! Nothing I can fix unless there’s an update from the author of the plugin.

Great, thanks! Hopefully we won't have floating bombs anymore!
I just finished uploading the newer plugin to all of the servers.

Once the map has changed it'll load in the new plugin.

Please let me know if it's fixed or broken. If it's still broken, could you please take a screenshot and send me it. I'll get in contact with the author of the plugin :)

Thanks!!!

I just pushed a new update to the plugin which should probably maybe fix this, I can never get the issue you guys do so you'll probably have to wing it.

@Techno So I have noticed it happens a lot on cache. But only in some spawn locations. Here is some pics of what locations I have noticed float. 20180216172057_1.jpg 20180216172044_1.jpg 20180216171846_1.jpg 20180216171726_1.jpg

I've pushed the newer plugins to all retake servers.

Please if you guys could report back here with your findings - it would be GREATLY appreciated!

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Top Posters

Month: Year: