Scout in Gun Rounds?

Who has read this thread (Total: 16) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I know I posted something similar at some point, but having the option to select a scout instead of an M4 or an AK on gun rounds would be a good addition to the retake servers. Not many people would use it, but the scout enthusiasts like myself would greatly appreciate the option to scout whenever :).

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
We’ll see how many people agree to it :) I guess if there’s enough people that want it, we can try it :)

Comment

Loops

Loops
ADMIN
Credits
I know I posted something similar at some point, but having the option to select a scout instead of an M4 or an AK on gun rounds would be a good addition to the retake servers. Not many people would use it, but the scout enthusiasts like myself would greatly appreciate the option to scout whenever :).

1 Comment
Untitled
Untitled commented
Did you mean to say something?

Credits
We’ll see how many people agree to it :) I guess if there’s enough people that want it, we can try it :)
That’s the issue with this request. You’d be catering to a very niche audience if you have that option, but I can also guarantee you’ll see more people scout only than MP7 only, which I believe is a gun option on retakes. Lots of people also like warming up with the scout, and there are kooks like me that love the gun and have been using it for years.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom