SourceBans

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hi guys,

I just added all of our admins to sourcebans. This will allow us to manage all admins a lot easier. I've updated all of our FULL admins to have FULL permissions in ALL of our 12 servers.

Moving forward, I don't see a point in giving access to only a few servers for admins. If someone needs help, an admin should be able to go into any server to help out, imho. Let me know what you guys think of this.

Any admins that are accepted will now be placed into a "Trial Admin" group. Once this admin has proven themselves, we will promote them to "Full Admin". After that group, there's a Manager group.

All full admins will be given access to the SourceBans site! I have created this login already for everyone, you'll need to message me here for the password/username. We will all be responsible for keeping track of any appeals. This is why it's so important to use a reason when applying a ban!

I'm not sure if there's something we can run or some command we could use to give a in game reason for a ban. I know we can come onto the sourcebans page and you can submit a ban there with a reason. Worse case, we might have to go this route in order to have a reason for every ban.

I'll keep you guys posted :) Enjoy.

http://www.dmfrenzy.com/bans/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom