store/server ideas ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

Who has read this thread (Total: 12) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bei

Credits
i'm not really creative, but after playing a fair chunk of hours on the retake/1v1 arena servers,
i compared them to other servers i have played. the store is already filled
with stuff i appreciate, there's just features i wish were there.

❀ - name colors - ❀

✦ more "rainbow" tags

✧ different variations of the current
rainbow tag, different color combos
and patterns.

✦ holiday name colors
✧ for example, halloween's holiday
variation could be an orange/black
combo. for christmas, red and green,
etc.

୨୧ example
୨୧ example

❀ - servers - ❀

✦ awp/scout server

✧ this was already stated beforehand
on a previous thread, but a lot of
people would really like this. :3

❀ - etc - ❀

✦ tags for the oldest in the server

✧ i played on a server a few years back
where whoever was the one that was
in the server the longest out of everyone else,
they had a special tag in chat whenever they'd
type. i don't remember how it was done specifically
since this was 2-3 years ago, but it was pretty neat.

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
1640387130039.pngyeah, we can tell...

jk
I like these ideas for the awp/scout server do you mean a kind of server with the awp X vs X maps or like a retakes where you can only use those guns. retakes with just scout might be cool but I wouldn't have an awp in that.
I believe we had plans for a tag like "veteran" or something if you had been in the server for like 2 years or had a certain amount of time in the server not sure exactly but I believe it has been brought up. I like these ideas I think they could be some good additions, the sniper server might have to be trialed since when we add new types of servers they usually only last a month at most

Reactions: bei
Comment

bei

Credits
View attachment 599yeah, we can tell...

jk
I like these ideas for the awp/scout server do you mean a kind of server with the awp X vs X maps or like a retakes where you can only use those guns. retakes with just scout might be cool but I wouldn't have an awp in that.
I believe we had plans for a tag like "veteran" or something if you had been in the server for like 2 years or had a certain amount of time in the server not sure exactly but I believe it has been brought up. I like these ideas I think they could be some good additions, the sniper server might have to be trialed since when we add new types of servers they usually only last a month at most

i'm not creative D: just like pretty colors in chat lmao.
i was moreso thinking 1v1 awp/scout servers where you can choose
either ssg/awp and 1v1 someone with the same choice as you.

29345378-d748-454a-8288-5cc92ffd6519.png

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
Yeah the awp server would be cool, I'm concerned with the longevity of it but its always worth trying something new out
Who knows, maybe there is a huge market for people who want awp servers that we don't know about.

Comment

Do it to em

ADMIN
Credits
i'm not creative D: just like pretty colors in chat lmao.
i was moreso thinking 1v1 awp/scout servers where you can choose
either ssg/awp and 1v1 someone with the same choice as you.

View attachment 600
I was thinking that you meant just a awp/scout server in itself on maps like awp_lego and have team vs team. If we could do 1v1 server with just awps i mean i would play that alot.

Comment

Do it to em

ADMIN
Credits
Yeah the awp server would be cool, I'm concerned with the longevity of it but its always worth trying something new out
Who knows, maybe there is a huge market for people who want awp servers that we don't know about.
longevity is always going to be hard when starting a new idea bc people dont like change when it comes to it and think the server will die. I hope we can try it out tho i like awp servers it was always fun when i played it in the past like 2-3 years ago

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
longevity is always going to be hard when starting a new idea bc people dont like change when it comes to it and think the server will die. I hope we can try it out tho i like awp servers it was always fun when i played it in the past like 2-3 years ago
yep :( its part of the reason people only play mirage, never want to try something new. I love new things all the new maps so much better but ppl still always vote mirage

Comment

bei

Credits
i mean all dmfrenzy can do is really try it out. if it works, it works. if it doesn't, it doesn't.
we'll never truly know; but what i do know is that i have a ton of friends who no life
awp/scout servers. (me being one lmao)

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
✦ more "rainbow" tags - I'll add a few rainbow colors to every tag - I've mostly kept the rainbow part to VIPs as they have a custom tag creator with rainbow as a color option.

✦ holiday name colors - I like this idea.. Any suggestion for tags?

✦ awp/scout server - I'll give it a try - I was already thinking about this before.

✦ tags for the oldest in the server - I like this idea. Only issue I'm seeing - There's really nothing that has logged the start time for a player. We have total time, but not the start time. Tags could be given out based on how much time has been logged per server type, but that's about it.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Wait, the store does have an entry for "date of join"... interesting... lol might be possible :)

Comment

Do it to em

ADMIN
Credits
For tags Christmas - Santa’s bitch, Santa’s little friend, The Grinch, NaughtyBoy, Elf on a shelf,
✦ more "rainbow" tags - I'll add a few rainbow colors to every tag - I've mostly kept the rainbow part to VIPs as they have a custom tag creator with rainbow as a color option.

✦ holiday name colors - I like this idea.. Any suggestion for tags?

✦ awp/scout server - I'll give it a try - I was already thinking about this before.

✦ tags for the oldest in the server - I like this idea. Only issue I'm seeing - There's really nothing that has logged the start time for a player. We have total time, but not the start time. Tags could be given out based on how much time has been logged per server type, but that's about it.
For tags Christmas - Santa’s bitch, Santa’s little friend, The Grinch, NaughtyBoy, Elf on a shelf, etc im not good at tags (╥﹏╥)

Comment

bei

Credits
For tags Christmas - Santa’s bitch, Santa’s little friend, The Grinch, NaughtyBoy, Elf on a shelf,

For tags Christmas - Santa’s bitch, Santa’s little friend, The Grinch, NaughtyBoy, Elf on a shelf, etc im not good at tags (╥﹏╥)
(merry christmas/happy holidays!) all those tags are so cute haha. i love rudolph, santa, the grinch, coal eater, stocking stuffer, etc.

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
I've never seen a thread so active about tags.

Attachments

• 5524b979db5966dea8e2ec1750cba37c6bc66a88204016eb27f0db3b0dec5c29_1.png
    5524b979db5966dea8e2ec1750cba37c6bc66a88204016eb27f0db3b0dec5c29_1.png
    291 KB · Views: 2
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom