synth Introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Yoo!
My name is synth. I got the name from way back when in 2012 when I first started playing games competitively on the PS3, namely CoD. I am 16, and about to become a Junior in highschool. I have a love and passion for videogames, and have been playing them for as long as I can remember. CS:GO is my main game, but sometimes I play Fortnite and Rust. I play DMFrenzy servers a lot because of the quality of server and cool plugins. I live in a small town, but hang out with friends in the city a lot. My main focuses in life right now are school, friends, and my job. I work at a local Ace Hardware shop. My favorite color is green, I'm an Aquarius, and I love my dog. Currently just living life to the fullest and having a good time. I'm a pretty open guy who loves lots of laughs. I do rage at CS:GO mainly because it makes people laugh when they hear it in the mic, but also because the game is actually bullshit sometimes #valveplsfix. I don't play ESEA or FACEIT, just MM (DMG) for now. I'm an honor roll student and I'm on the varsity bowling team. I hit my head pretty hard as a kid falling out of a shopping cart because I was a dumbass who didn't listen to his mom, so now I'm even more of a dumbass. If you wanna queue or have anything you wanna talk about, add me on steam.

Credits
Hey there synth!

Welcome to DMFrenzy Fourms!
If you ever have any question, please dont be afriad to ask me or any other staff member!

See you around, and GLHF

Comment
Credits
Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Ace hardware is life, I just moved and swear I've been there every day for the past 2 weeks. Gotta love it! Welcome to the community.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom