To all those who applied for admin.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
If you have recently submitted an application or have an application still open then this message pertains to you. Currently we have a large number of staff members, however, that does not mean that we are just going to throw away all of your applications. We will be going over these applications within the next 2 weeks. Please make sure your applications are up to date and as detailed as possible. We will be making cuts immediately based off of application quality. From there IF we still have any applications left we will want to do an interview process with you and if after that we still like you as a candidate we will discuss the promotion. It is highly unlikely that we will be prompting very many of you so again, MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATIONS HAVE AS MUCH DETAIL PUT INTO AS POSSIBLE. If you can't spend quality time to write a quality application then we are not interested in you as an admin.

Additionally, your community presence plays a huge part in our consideration, we check how often you are interacting or visiting discord as well as the forums. If you came and just submitted an application and have not maintained a presence on our servers, forums or discord you will also be denied regardless of how nice your application is. Make sure you are reading the forums and discord if nothing else. I would recommend if you are more of a lurker and read everything but don't like to interact too much then include in your application that you read the announcement and believe your application is as good as it can be.

Any questions can be directed at @kennyL @inzane @Aevox and myself.

Credits
I'd just like to say that I read this, and while I often can be a sort of lurker, I've been recently trying to be more active.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom