ToxicFrank Introduction V.2.0

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
So I do have an introduction but it is old and has hardly any information, I decided that I should probably give a proper introduction.

Name Andy (Frank) Insert Last name here

IGN
ToxicFrank

CS:GO Experience I've been playing CS:GO for about 4 years, played a couple seasons competitive on CEVO and bounced around between FACEIT, CEVO and ESEA. Currently, I am either match making with friends or playing ESEA with them. I have 4,000 and some odd hours so I've played quite a lot but that doesn't mean I've just always wanted to grind to GE like most people, I play to enjoy myself and that's what I try and do. I have a real close group of friends who I've been gaming with for who knows how long, some of them have been by my side for almost 10 years and they are just "friends over the internet."

Hobbies
Paintball, programming and pool (billiards) are my favorite things to do. I mean, I do enjoy spending time with my girlfriend but I don't consider that a hobby.

Other Info I started a clan a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away and named it..... XxXSnYpRXxX on a game called combat arms. Those were definitely the days. After losing that clan due to loss of my account we remade ourselves bigger and better, the new clan stuck, ToxicRevolution, some of the members are back from the old glory days and others we picked up when we moved to CS:GO. I own a TeamSpeak server where we all hang out, a bunch of my admins and close friends are usually hidden away down in the admin channels but we are always willing to hang out and play with new people, we still like expanding. We have CS:GO servers though we use them mostly for fun as they are empty 99% of the time and the only server that we've kept over the past 2 years is KZ. Another fun thing about me is that chances are you won't see me on too many other games, I am a pretty exclusive gamer and I play CS:GO and sometimes Company Of Heroes, also rarely, very rarely, R6: Seige. Lastly, I have been an admin here at DMFrenzy for a good while, I enjoy everyone and am very thankful for all of you. Please understand though that we are humans and not robots, we cannot be on 24/7, can't ban people because you tell us their cheating and this isn't our job, we do this in our free time. If I was to respond to reports the entire time I play CS:GO I would never get to actually play, please understand.

Anyway, come play or hang out sometime, add me on steam or join our TeamSpeak (ts.toxicr.net)

See you around.

-Frank

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
Paintballing is pretty dang fun, I did it competitively for a while but I am not currently due to school and life. I really enjoy it, I mean, I've spent thousands on gear and attending tournaments, got some real nice sponsors and had a lot of fun. Maybe one day I'll give it another go.

Comment
Credits
I heard that it's extremely painful if u don't wear gear. But it is extremely fun with friends. Hope I can try it out mainly because I heard a lot of great things about it.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
I mean, Tournaments I wear the typical gear, mask, elbow pads, shin and knee pads, sliding shorts, cleats, paintball pants, a beanie and a padded jersey.

Practice is a different story, at practice I wear a cut off shirt and elbow pads, knee and shin pads, sliding shorts, cleats, and pants. Of course a mask too but I show a lot more skin because there are no rules in practice. In a tournament setting, you have to have long sleeves and some other rules, I really love it though. I really enjoy watching videos of it too.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom