We are LIVE again!!! (Kinda)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hi guys!!!

Welcome back everybody! For the first time that I can recall, we were down for 2 days! (While we upgraded everything!)

I recently upgraded our forum software (Xenforo) to the newest version. We went from 1.x to 2.x, which changed a lot.

Please take some time to browse around. First thing you'll notice is, we're missing a lot of addons!!

Please keep in mind, that almost every addon we use, costs money. Between that, and authors not upgrading their addons, we WILL have to wait for some of the addons.

Please bare with us and have some patience over the next month or so as we continue to add more exciting updates!!!

The site isn't anywhere near done. In fact, It's probably only 10% done! Expect a lot more to come guys! I literally just started the design/content aspect.

GIVE IT TIME PLEASE!!! Any suggestions that you have should be posted in here so I can better track things!

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Also... You guys can now pick a background... It changes the look of the site completely.

I want to add more backgrounds! If you know of a sick background that you'd like to see us use, then please post it in here and ill take a look.

My only requirement is that it's 1080p!

To change your background, simply click the icon that I've highlighted in the screenshot!

Attachments

• bbb.jpg
    bbb.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Comment

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
SERVER VIP
Credits
<3 thanks for working swiftly and noice backgrounds xD

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I want to add 4 more HIGH QUALITY backgrounds!

Feel free to post a LINK to your background suggestion!

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
There is a lot to come, this version already seems to work much better in the backend.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Yes, that's disabled ATM Cow, I'll be working on that next!

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Woah bypassing 35 character limit

Comment
Credits
I love the new look. One suggestion I have is making the front page a single column of forum posts, rather than two or three in a row. It looks rather cluttered in its current state, compared to the old site.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
True.. it came up like that as default.. I’ll run it by frank and Kenny and see if they agree...

Also, if you guys notice anything missing that you’d like to see back, please reply and let me know!!! I’m missing a lot of mods compared to the old version....

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO POST SOME DOPE AF 1080P BACKGROUNDS SO THEY CAN BE ADDED TO THE SITE!!!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom