WE NEED NEW ADMINS

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
1v1 server; people hack, say the n- word, mic spam
so please hire new admins that are trustworthy, long time player, and active all the time
(like me)

Credits
i wouldn't say that is the issue: No matter what, on any server you will have those people hacking, being racist and the mic spammers (that's how some people are). that's why we ask people to report these people in the dmf discord being vip i believe you get !calladmin, non-vip you can just @DMF-admin and fill out a form for us to come. 95% of the time we will respond unless we are busy as we are all humans that work and or go to school.
if that doesn't work, players can submit clips of the person in questioning and a steam profile/steamid. therefore within a few hours the player would be punished.

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
so please hire new admins that are trustworthy, long time player, and active all the time
(like me)

I really hope that "(like me)" does not mean you think you would be a good admin. This post was immature and most likely made after you had a bad experience with a player. Us admins have lives, we can not be at your call 24/7, even if we were, it is impossible to catch every racist, cheater, and toxic person out there. Attacking the admin team like this is not your smartest move. I don’t know which admins you think are untrustworthy but if you have an issue with a specific admin feel free to contact one of our managers.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
We do need more admins - I need to get the whole "Per Server Admin" going!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Also, everyone has access to !call to make reports. I just haven't really announced it as I'm worried about the volume of fake calls lol.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom