Which server...

Which server mod should DMFrenzy dip into next?

• Zombie Escape

• Jailbreak

• Surf combat

• Surf Skill

• Bunny Hop

• Battle Royal

• Hunger Games

• FunMaps (MultiMod)

• ONLY AWP / DM / FFA server

• ONLY Pistols / DM / FFA server

Results are only viewable after voting.
...would you guys like to see us run next?

Just curious 🎅

- Out

Comments

bhop or surf would make me reinstall csgo again lmao

Jail break

kz would be cool even though its not listed

Just throwing this out there surf and bhop are a pain in the butt to set up and then maintain IMO.

Jailbreak I’ll love you forever

dont worry about how hard it’ll be, I just want to see what everyone really wants!

Out of all of the options, I’m really shocked people voted for pistols DM/FFA lol.

dont worry about how hard it’ll be, I just want to see what everyone really wants!

Out of all of the options, I’m really shocked people voted for pistols DM/FFA lol.
I think any of the fun type servers like prison, surf, bunnyhop, etc. would get a lot of people in the servers so whenever they don't wanna practice on retakes or grind on deathmatch or something they can come mess around on that server.

Myself, I think Surf or HG would be dope. Never been a fan of the zombie mod, but then again the top csgo server uses the zombie mod lol.

Myself, I think Surf or HG would be dope. Never been a fan of the zombie mod, but then again the top csgo server uses the zombie mod lol.
JAILBREAK DAD

I personally would like to see a different game server besides CS or Minecraft :D

I personally would like to see a different game server besides CS or Minecraft :D
I don’t have any desire to branch out into other games anymore. It would have to be a game that I have experience in. I don’t really play any other games LOL,,, I use to play BF back in the day.

I’m not looking to add an OK server to our list...

I’m looking to add something that I know we will succeed in (I don't have money to waste on a failed server).. I’m pretty damn confident that I can make another csgo server with another mod and have it be as popular as the other servers, which is what I’m looking for!!!!!

Don't think I'm able to change my choice in the poll, but instead of Jailbreak I would prefer surf.

Don't think I'm able to change my choice in the poll, but instead of Jailbreak I would prefer surf.
You can now!!! I switched my vote to Surf as well lol. Brings back memories.

surf_pyramid back in 1.6 days LOL.. soooo much fun!

For the surf server.... would you guys prefer Surf Skill or Surf Combat

Surf skill for the win!!!

I’m going to be testing this out in 3 more hours! I’ll need some testers!