Another Discord Suggestion ~Loyal

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I believe the staff team should add a discord channel were US average players are allowed to advertise our platforms weather it ranges from Youtube to Twitch to Even Music. I feel this can bring a positive to not only the servers but also to the user becuase it can give the user some more exposure and even get the servers Even More Exposure.
I Believe that if the staff team were to appy this, it would mainly impact the community in a positve fashion rather then a negative.

Also, A set of discord rules wouldnt hurt.

Finally: The Staff team need to invest some time into making the discord a bit dang prettier. The discord server is kinda dry compared to other relevant discord servers. For example, other discord servers have category's for different types of game modes (FFA,RETAKES,1V1, ETC.) This can benefit the server by making it look a bit more professional and have a larger capacity for players to talk to friends and not a bunch of random conversations in 1 channel (general)

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
You can do that in the Livestreams channel, Myself and many others post when we go live, some post youtube vids

Comment
Credits
---------------/thread-------------------​

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
I'll see what we can do... moon2FEELS

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Is there that much conversation in the discord that we need to separate stuff?

Comment
Credits
The managers recently overhauled the discord server with new channels and a rules section. However, I’m not sure if channels for different servers are needed but I’d like to give it a try.

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
I like how the discord currently is. The managers did a nice job cleaning it up and adding some useful channels. But I do feel that we don't need channels for each server since our discord isn't really used as a talking discord server, its more of a reports server. But adding the channels wouldn't hurt, I just don't think they will be used.

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
I like how the discord currently is. The managers did a nice job cleaning it up and adding some useful channels. But I do feel that we don't need channels for each server since our discord isn't really used as a talking discord server, its more of a reports server. But adding the channels wouldn't hurt, I just don't think they will be used.

I agree with WTFrank. The managers did a great job with cleaning the discord up and having certain sections for certain things.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom