Fixed Disconnects and quits game after map switch..

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Yeah idk.. I will keep my eyes open if i can.. At the moment me and my cahce server are going around in circles.... I can't wait to finish writing these shell scripts..

Comment
Credits
Well now that is interesting.. Sounds like it might be a bug in the main server side stuff... Interesting.. I would backup your servers first then maybe play with different settings.. Remember to have offsite backup.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Have you been in playing lately? I believe that plugin fixed it! I haven’t been booted since I put it in! :)

Comment
Credits
No i haven't been in recently.. I have been suffering asthma attacks and chest pain issues.. Just trying to pace myself some what at the moment..

Comment
Credits
Thank you so much!!!

I played a few rounds today and things were working very smoothly except i noticed one of the red tags were tan for admin.. Just found it a bit odd..

Regarding Medical issues..
I am still experiencing both Asthma attacks and chest pain along with upper right back pain issues on top of already growing medical issues however I think once things settle down with the leaves and stuff I will probably have less attacks again and get back to a normal schedule... Doc has me on all types of inhalers and neutralizers and meds so i feel very over medicated at the moment.. I did get some what good news last time i went to the Neurologist they think that my numbness and tingling in my feet and legs are diabetic related this means if my sugar stays under control I won't do more damage then what already has been done.. The bad news is some damage has obviously occurred.. Still waiting on the full reports from this doc but that is what he stated at my appointment.. I am planning on doing some streaming maybe today of Elder Scrolls Online kinda keep it relaxed environment today but hoping to be back on the servers and more active next week.. All this poking and prodding has taken its toll on me.. Not to mention the hours riding in a vehicle to the appointment then back home again..

Back to server issues.. I notice more then two people do talk at the same time did that plugin not work for voice comm's?

Anyway thank you so much for all the hard work on these servers they are really starting to show progress!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Thank you so much!!!

I played a few rounds today and things were working very smoothly except i noticed one of the red tags were tan for admin.. Just found it a bit odd..

Regarding Medical issues..
I am still experiencing both Asthma attacks and chest pain along with upper right back pain issues on top of already growing medical issues however I think once things settle down with the leaves and stuff I will probably have less attacks again and get back to a normal schedule... Doc has me on all types of inhalers and neutralizers and meds so i feel very over medicated at the moment.. I did get some what good news last time i went to the Neurologist they think that my numbness and tingling in my feet and legs are diabetic related this means if my sugar stays under control I won't do more damage then what already has been done.. The bad news is some damage has obviously occurred.. Still waiting on the full reports from this doc but that is what he stated at my appointment.. I am planning on doing some streaming maybe today of Elder Scrolls Online kinda keep it relaxed environment today but hoping to be back on the servers and more active next week.. All this poking and prodding has taken its toll on me.. Not to mention the hours riding in a vehicle to the appointment then back home again..

Back to server issues.. I notice more then two people do talk at the same time did that plugin not work for voice comm's?

Anyway thank you so much for all the hard work on these servers they are really starting to show progress!

The red admin tag doesn't work too??? WTF! LOL.. It doesn't work for senior admin, which I was aware of. I'll look into this!

Sorry about all of your medical issues! Hopefully you get some relieve soon enough..

I just checked the server errors and did notice one for the voice plugin. I'm an idiot and forgot to install a required extension for it! I'm going to go do that now...

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Arghhhh I've had it disconnect twice today! FML! When you feel better, maybe you could have a go at it and see how it goes?

??????

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Alrighty... the voice plugin doesn't work lol... fail... i tried!

Comment
Credits
Well now it appears we might have logical conversations now in the 1v1 server lol... I will try to get around to jumping in again.. And I will post here if i get kicked out.. However I did a full format and reinstall of csgo in hopes that this will solve the issue.

Also I created a desktop deal where i can log into the servers from clicking an icon on the desktop rather then opening up csgo and connecting up by the community tab.

I attached it here it might be useful to other admins.

Attachments

• DM Frenzy Server Links.zip
    77.8 KB · Views: 1
Comment
Credits
Well the red admin is now blue lol

Also i am getting kicked now again too.... Really bad this time..

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom