DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Executes?

Hey guys,

I’ve been having people ask me about this lately.. would anyone be interested in this if I opened up a server for it???

I don’t quite understand it myself as I’ve never played it lol but willing to install it if it’ll get used!

https://github.com/splewis/csgo-executes/blob/master/README.md

Comments

i personally dont think you should add executes, since alot of people like retakes more, but what i do think you should add is a 5-man retake server, those are always fun to play sepecially with your friends.

I mean, I think IF executes are used they would be pretty fun and I for one would be down to play them, the problem is exactly what loyal said, generally retakes are more popular but if you maybe try one and see if it stays active and is up to your standards then I don't see why having one would be a problem.

it's not about how populat it is, you rarely see our u will never see an executes server; let's be different people may join us for this, they will never find a server that has excecutes mode in it.

The problem is, if they don't have people playing them and sit empty 90% of the time they are nothing but a money pit, that is the standpoint that untitled has to look at. Sure it would be nice to give people variety but if they aren't used then they are just burning holes in his pockets. That is why I said he could try and it and see if it generated traffic up to his standards, if it doesn't it can be terminated.

Executes could be interesting. I know there are not a large number of servers for Executes but I believe some of them stay full. I believe though that the servers that stay full are from streams or organizations that are very large. DMF may be big enough to fill the server and it could be fun and different.

Executes could be interesting. I know there are not a large number of servers for Executes but I believe some of them stay full. I believe though that the servers that stay full are from streams or organizations that are very large. DMF may be big enough to fill the server and it could be fun and different.
The most popular executes servers dont reach full capacity often, they usually have about 5-7 users average.

This idea sounds cool, but I don't think it would be as popular as the other servers. I agree with @inzane. Why not try one and see how popular it is.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN