Executes?

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
i personally dont think you should add executes, since alot of people like retakes more, but what i do think you should add is a 5-man retake server, those are always fun to play sepecially with your friends.

Comment
Credits
that would be insane, people will get much expreince in holding site also excuting.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I mean, I think IF executes are used they would be pretty fun and I for one would be down to play them, the problem is exactly what loyal said, generally retakes are more popular but if you maybe try one and see if it stays active and is up to your standards then I don't see why having one would be a problem.

Comment
Credits
it's not about how populat it is, you rarely see our u will never see an executes server; let's be different people may join us for this, they will never find a server that has excecutes mode in it.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
The problem is, if they don't have people playing them and sit empty 90% of the time they are nothing but a money pit, that is the standpoint that untitled has to look at. Sure it would be nice to give people variety but if they aren't used then they are just burning holes in his pockets. That is why I said he could try and it and see if it generated traffic up to his standards, if it doesn't it can be terminated.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Executes could be interesting. I know there are not a large number of servers for Executes but I believe some of them stay full. I believe though that the servers that stay full are from streams or organizations that are very large. DMF may be big enough to fill the server and it could be fun and different.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
How is it different from retakes? Sorry too lazy to much right now lol.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Retakes you play post-plant and executes you are trying to take the site.

Comment
Credits
Executes could be interesting. I know there are not a large number of servers for Executes but I believe some of them stay full. I believe though that the servers that stay full are from streams or organizations that are very large. DMF may be big enough to fill the server and it could be fun and different.

The most popular executes servers dont reach full capacity often, they usually have about 5-7 users average.

Comment
Credits
I like this idea. Why not have one server to test the water and see how it does?

Comment

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Credits
This idea sounds cool, but I don't think it would be as popular as the other servers. I agree with @inzane. Why not try one and see how popular it is.

Comment
Credits
if you will make a server to try it out, make 2 servers then: EU and NA.

Comment
Credits
I'd be down to play that.. That's sound interestingly fun

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom