DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Favorite LAN/Major Event?

flame

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 01:24
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm sure all of us have had watched at least one Major Event, or LAN. Just wondering if you guys have any favorites. Mine was the 2018 Major where Cloud 9 took the victory. I watched all three maps and I found it to be the best major I have ever watched. Such a great comeback story. Any favorites from you guys? This doesn't only include CS:GO it can include Dota, (idk if they even have events) WoW, LoL, etc.

C-dubs

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 02:24
Forum Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
I agree, Boston Major 2018 was astonishing. Sitting in Teamspeak with my team watching the finals being hyped out of our minds was so exhilarating.

Deaglan

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Yesterday, 23:24
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm not sure if the 2016 Spring NA LoL Championships count as a major event or not, but I'm only really listing it because I was there in person, and to be able to see the age old CLG vs. TSM rivalry play out on stage right in front of me was really exhilarating. Especially with the way that TSM HAAAAAARD threw in the last game during the last team fight. I'm still salty about that...

flame

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm not sure if the 2016 Spring NA LoL Championships count as a major event or not, but I'm only really listing it because I was there in person, and to be able to see the age old CLG vs. TSM rivalry play out on stage right in front of me was really exhilarating. Especially with the way that TSM HAAAAAARD threw in the last game during the last team fight. I'm still salty about that...
Hell yea brother.

Local time
Yesterday, 23:24
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I have to agree with C-dubs, as the Boston 2018 Major was just exciting to watch.

Local time
Today, 03:24
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
none cause faze has lost everyone one so far

Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Boston 2018 was my favorite :)) C9 best team

Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I agree 100% with the others saying Boston Major, only because I was there live. Actually was the coolest thing ever. I even met up with a old teammate! Sick stuff brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:

flame

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I agree 100% with the others saying Boston Major, only because I was there live. Actually was the coolest thing ever. I even met up with a old teammate! Sick stuff brothers.
I accidentally edited that lol but yea pretty rad

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Top Posters

Month: Year: