Hello this is redbaron199, serious introduction.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
My name is redbaron199 or Max, I'm 15 years old, and for most of you that don't know, I play on this community server alot. I know alot of people and a couple admins especially Sleepy (he's chill and so is Brady). Anyways I was born in Fort Hood, Texas and moved to a lot of places because I have a military guardian. Anyways the people there are cool and I stream occasionally. I usually play CS:GO but I play other games with friends like PUBG or Smite. Often I wish I could do something about the people who are do something wrong in the server like cheating or mic spamming but I just end up blocking communication, or calling an Admin. I currently reside in Richmond, Virginia and I'm a Sophmore. I like to game, run short-distance, and socialize with my friends on the computer and real life. I am a funny, comedic person but I get serious if I need to and to add I am a competitive person that's 5"2. Anyways I hope to continue seeing all of you in the server and I'm glad that the Admins have a heart to. Till next time - Redbaron199, Kappa, and Ainsley. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom