DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Introduction

Forum Credits
Hiya, you probably don’t know me, but I’m unique ( Sandra ), I’m 22 years old, from Iceland, and I like to lurk on the servers, play with people and have some fun.
Well about me?

Alright, well like I already said my name is Sandra and I’m from Iceland, I’m a hardcore gamer, I literally live for gaming, I’ve been playing games since I was 7, started as a little nerd, and now I’m here going for the professional stage.
I’m a very helpful person, and I’m good at managing stuff and people, people call me a laugher because I make people laugh, which is good.
I’m very dedicated to every work I do, and I have a lot of time in my life, which I use into cs, I’ve lurked a lot on Frenzy servers, ( not a csgo role lurker ), for now, I’m a streamer, I stream some games, but I’m not a serious streamer, I usually stream whenever I feel like it.

So today I was playing on the server, and I’ve used to see this message a lot about joining a staff, never thought of it, until today it hit me, and I thought maybe I should give it a try, it’s not like I got anything better to do with my life but just play ‍♀️‍♀️.

That’s all about me for now, but I’m always open for questions and stuff, and I hope I’ll be able to help out some if needed!

Thank you,

Wishes, unique

Forum Credits
Hiya, you probably don’t know me, but I’m unique ( Sandra ), I’m 22 years old, from Iceland, and I like to lurk on the servers, play with people and have some fun.
Well about me?

Alright, well like I already said my name is Sandra and I’m from Iceland, I’m a hardcore gamer, I literally live for gaming, I’ve been playing games since I was 7, started as a little nerd, and now I’m here going for the professional stage.
I’m a very helpful person, and I’m good at managing stuff and people, people call me a laugher because I make people laugh, which is good.
I’m very dedicated to every work I do, and I have a lot of time in my life, which I use into cs, I’ve lurked a lot on Frenzy servers, ( not a csgo role lurker ), for now, I’m a streamer, I stream some games, but I’m not a serious streamer, I usually stream whenever I feel like it.

So today I was playing on the server, and I’ve used to see this message a lot about joining a staff, never thought of it, until today it hit me, and I thought maybe I should give it a try, it’s not like I got anything better to do with my life but just play ‍♀️‍♀️.

That’s all about me for now, but I’m always open for questions and stuff, and I hope I’ll be able to help out some if needed!

Thank you,

Wishes, unique
Welcome!! glad to have you in this community, hope you enjoy your time here.

Aevox

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
Welcome to the Forums! I'm Aevox or Sello, whichever you prefer. Glad you've been enjoying the servers!
You can usually find me on the 1v1 Arenas! Feel free to add me on Steam!

Have a Radical day. \m/

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN