DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Establishment

frantiC^

Super Saiyan 100
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Anyways, Hello, I'm David

I am a 14 year old from Poland, but live in the USA right now. I fix and build computers at the moment, also am practicing how to code. I am a really peaceful person but as long as someone irritates me or irritates one of my friends, I play a lot of Counter Strike, but now I play on my own account since my brother wanted to try the game so I gave him my main. So if I am not on-line or as I sometimes call it "Electronically Connected", I'm usually still sleeping, at school, or even on vacation. Right now I currently only have 168 hours and Unranked. On the other hand my main had 2100 hours and I was Gold Nova 2

-David "AKA" frantic^
Steam Profile

Be brave and be fearless, and for God's sake, stand up for yourself.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN