New primary gun for buy rounds?!

lanna

:3
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
This has been said before by @spaZer but I'm going to repeat what he suggested. Many people have considered the SSG-08 as their main weapon of choice or just want to practice with it. I feel like the it should be implemented as a choice for buy rounds and not just force buy rounds since force buy rounds are much shorter than buy rounds. Many players have asked me why the scout isn't a choice for buy rounds and have suggested it. Give the people what they want! xD. Ok have a great day lol.

Load up Celery Man

[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
on that topic, for pistol rounds we should just remove the choice of pistols to make the rounds more like a real game :)

brax

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
on that topic, are we getting a Deagle only round?

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
This has been said before by @spaZer but I'm going to repeat what he suggested. Many people have considered the SSG-08 as their main weapon of choice or just want to practice with it. I feel like the it should be implemented as a choice for buy rounds and not just force buy rounds since force buy rounds are much shorter than buy rounds. Many players have asked me why the scout isn't a choice for buy rounds and have suggested it. Give the people what they want! xD. Ok have a great day lol.
A team full of scouts doesn’t seem like a lot of fun? Perhaps it’s just me? Maybe the better option would be, limiting it per side? Maybe something like 2 per side? The same idea behind the awp... this is how most allocators run anyways...

on that topic, for pistol rounds we should just remove the choice of pistols to make the rounds more like a real game :)
I’m confused. In a normal match, you can pick your own pistol? Correct? Wouldn’t that make it more like a real game?

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Remove armor. I keep on getting it even if I have a cz pistol round, which doesn't make sense. Shits op.

lanna

:3
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
lol i just want scout so people would stop messaging me asking for the scout. plus ive started getting into it lately

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
I don't see why it couldnt be something like

1) USP-S
2) Glock
3) CZ (No Armor)

Etc :)

If so, what pistols would you guys want to KEEP?

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
Anything is possible when you offer up a little bit of dough.

I have a few coders that I've been working with.. anything is possible!

So USP/Glock should be the ONLY pistols that give you armor too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom