New primary gun for buy rounds?!

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
This has been said before by @spaZer but I'm going to repeat what he suggested. Many people have considered the SSG-08 as their main weapon of choice or just want to practice with it. I feel like the it should be implemented as a choice for buy rounds and not just force buy rounds since force buy rounds are much shorter than buy rounds. Many players have asked me why the scout isn't a choice for buy rounds and have suggested it. Give the people what they want! xD. Ok have a great day lol.

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
on that topic, for pistol rounds we should just remove the choice of pistols to make the rounds more like a real game :)

Comment
Credits
on that topic, are we getting a Deagle only round?

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
This has been said before by @spaZer but I'm going to repeat what he suggested. Many people have considered the SSG-08 as their main weapon of choice or just want to practice with it. I feel like the it should be implemented as a choice for buy rounds and not just force buy rounds since force buy rounds are much shorter than buy rounds. Many players have asked me why the scout isn't a choice for buy rounds and have suggested it. Give the people what they want! xD. Ok have a great day lol.
A team full of scouts doesn’t seem like a lot of fun? Perhaps it’s just me? Maybe the better option would be, limiting it per side? Maybe something like 2 per side? The same idea behind the awp... this is how most allocators run anyways...

on that topic, for pistol rounds we should just remove the choice of pistols to make the rounds more like a real game :)

I’m confused. In a normal match, you can pick your own pistol? Correct? Wouldn’t that make it more like a real game?

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
yeah but you cant get a pistol and armor in a real game

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
So Armor should be removed? It can be set to a %, so it could be set to only give it out 20% of the time instead of 100%.

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
NO, DONT REMOVE ARMOR PLZ. it simulates a game better if everyone is just giving default pistols

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
Remove armor. I keep on getting it even if I have a cz pistol round, which doesn't make sense. Shits op.

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
no keep armor remove picking pistols, simulates a real round the best :)

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
no one buys that in a real game anyway

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom