Idea Possible new 1v1 server?

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hey guys..

Just another fast message here.. I’ve been thinking about what to do with our less than stellar 1v1 server, the Chicago server starting with 144... the quality of it isn’t the best. It’s hosted on another host that I stopped using for that reason.

If I were to open another 1v1 with the intention of replacing the old 1v1, where would you guys want the location to be?

Locations can be found here ——> https://www.nfoservers.com/order.php

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
New York! My ping is always high when on the 1v1 server, but its fine on the others.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Yes, the current 1v1 is in LA.. that would explain the high ping.. I don’t know why I didn’t even think of NY!

Comment
Credits
Yes, the current 1v1 is in LA.. that would explain the high ping.. I don’t know why I didn’t even think of NY!

I would very much like a 1v1 server in NY! Brooklyn doesn't have the best ping on LA servers.

Comment
Credits
I would like a central server such as Chicago or Dallas. This location would provide good ping to anyone in the US.

Comment
Credits
The only server that has normal ping for me is the 1v1 in LA. I live in LA, so that's the only server I can play on without annoying ping. Hahaha, that's actually the server that introduced me to DMFrenzy. Any other of the Retakes/Deathmatch servers have pretty high ping for me, which is unfortunate.

Comment
Credits
Chicago or New York..

Whenever I play faceit.. I always get pretty good ping on Chicago servers! And it's usually the main pick.

Comment
Credits
New York would only be good for people in US East. My ping would be fine as I'm in Michigan, but Chicago is a much better choice for server hosting due to its centralized location. My brother in the Southcan play on Chicago servers with ping not even being a slight problem. If you're in US Southwest, the LA server is a better choice than Chicago, obviously.

Please oh please do not change Chicago to Dallas. It'd kill my ping on my trash internet.

I'd say just find a different host in Chicago. If it's too much money to get a better host, the current one has actually been acting fine for me lately. About a month ago, the SV was all over the place with high player counts, but it seems to have stabilized nicely recently.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
The current LA server is staying put. It's doing great. It's moved into our top server now.

The current Chicago server.. well, I have no reason to shut down a active server. This server will be staying put. I don't want another in Chicago anymore.

A 3rd 1v1 server.. Hmmm.. Would be nice! I prefer to run 32 slot servers if I can!

Any other suggestions for a location?

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
If you have La and Chicago probably NY (Quebec isn't bad either)

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
I would like a central server such as Chicago or Dallas. This location would provide good ping to anyone in the US.
I second this, but if you want to reach farther than just inside the US Quebec might be a good option. If not, then I'd say Dallas for sure.

Comment
Credits
I have super shitty internet so I've learned a lot about which servers help, I've found for US Central Dallas servers are solid, I know Canadian servers like Quebec are good, New York is pretty much strictly good for US-East and some Central but is horrible for US-west *unless good internet* when I had good internet I could connect to EU servers well.

For US-WEST I recommend San Francisco or a Canadian server on the west coast which r solid, LA is fine too though.

From what I know the best servers are
SF
DALLAS (def I think is better than Chicago but im not 100% sure._
QUEBEC/NY
Vancover? Whatever is for west coast Canada

Comment
Credits
I have super shitty internet so I've learned a lot about which servers help, I've found for US Central Dallas servers are solid, I know Canadian servers like Quebec are good, New York is pretty much strictly good for US-East and some Central but is horrible for US-west *unless good internet* when I had good internet I could connect to EU servers well.

For US-WEST I recommend San Francisco or a Canadian server on the west coast which r solid, LA is fine too though.

From what I know the best servers are
SF
DALLAS (def I think is better than Chicago but im not 100% sure._
QUEBEC/NY
Vancover? Whatever is for west coast Canada

Dallas please I would get 5 ping.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom