DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Retakes Contest?

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brownie

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
IF I win, I would want A knife. Doesn't matter what kind knife. Don't care if it looks like it was in someones ass for a week. I just want a knife instead of the default butter knife. I would be blessed to have some kind of knife. If I can't get a knife, I would just take a minimum $20-$40 gift card. I don't want to go all out and buy something expensive.

Comment

Cryptic

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
IF I win, I would want A knife. Doesn't matter what kind knife. Don't care if it looks like it was in someones ass for a week. I just want a knife instead of the default butter knife. I would be blessed to have some kind of knife. If I can't get a knife, I would just take a minimum $20-$40 gift card. I don't want to go all out and buy something expensive.
I +1up this too don't care what kind of knife as long as I don't see the default ass knife

Comment

Brownie

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
I +1up this too don't care what kind of knife as long as I don't see the default ass knife
IF I were to choose a knife, I would choose this:
This is my dream knife. It might not look special to anybody, but this specific knife has sentimental value to me. I would tell the story on why I like this specific knife so much, but I don't want people typing F in the chat.

Comment