you know me already but here it goes...

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
Uh hey, um im not sure im doing this correctly but anyways...My name is Alanna but i'm usually called "Lana" or "Lanna" or "Blue" or "Blue Troll" or any nickname i guess. I'm a 17 year old (almost 18 so i'm not a "kiddo") gamer gril (yes i have experienced both sexual and sexist encounters) from New York. I stopped playing match making due to school and i guess you could say i've regained interest in cs recently. I dont have as many hours as other people but luckily i'm not retarded and I am a fast learner. I started playing retake servers because I was bored and I had just learned about community servers :D. I found DMF and played for hours my first ever time haha... Over time I have made so many new friends and I guess they're the reason I play for hours on retake. Anyways you'll always find me in ny1 or ny2. Its not hard noticing me in game since I talk A LOT. I'm very friendly I promise and if you ever see me in game, feel free to say hello :D k bye

edited 7/19/20- yall smelly

Last edited:

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
"Cause I talk a lot." Last time I was in the server with her she ignored me :(

Comment

1320Ben

bbbennnyyyyy
SERVER VIP
Credits
she will text me to join and when i do. says 2 words and ignores me the rest of the time. sad.

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
talk alot more like tell me to change my name alot :(

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom