Fixed Disconnects and quits game after map switch..

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Tags are fixed.. I also added colors for all other tags and created a few extra tags. I'll redo the tags in CAPS later.. I want the menu to be cleaner... once the server reboots you'll see the tags and the reds will be working now.

As for the booting.. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the store/downloads.. if i disabled it for an hour or so, would you be willing to test it for kicks?

Comment
Credits
Tags are fixed.. I also added colors for all other tags and created a few extra tags. I'll redo the tags in CAPS later.. I want the menu to be cleaner... once the server reboots you'll see the tags and the reds will be working now.

As for the booting.. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the store/downloads.. if i disabled it for an hour or so, would you be willing to test it for kicks?
I will try to log in here in a few and play some rounds however I am live today.

Comment
Credits
So.. I did not experience being kicked however i don't think the mute program is working correctly.. It needs to be a soft mute at the moment rather then muting players for the entire session.. Also I was muted several times and from what I have seen If your already keyed up and talking and some one talks on top of you.. Both parties will then get muted not just the one trying to key up over top.

But.. It was quieter and nice environment for the most part.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Admins shouldn’t be included in the voice check anymore.. I added the flag for it.. I’ve since changed it to 2 people at once.. once the server reboots you should see the different tags and it’ll also have the change in voice values.

Comment
Credits
I am getting several of these disconnects especially on rtv map changes..

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I am getting several of these disconnects especially on rtv map changes..

We need to do some testing.

1) I want to completely disable the store for half a day. I’m wondering if it has to do with downloaded files being corrupted.

2) I’d like to disable the mapchooser and use the stock one!!

Would you be willing to help me out with the testing? If so, we’ll need to setup a time/date for this.

Myself, I’m free between 3pm-9pm EST.

Comment
Credits
I can almost guarantee I will be asleep between those times.. But.... What if i was to set you up an ftp and put the maps on on of my servers to see if it makes a difference.. Keep it mind it will only allow users to download at 6mbps but its worth testing if you wish to see if its an issue with your store and not compromise everyone else..

Comment
Credits
I created dmfrenzy.lorentedford.com if you get the chance private message me and i will send you the username and password to upload to it.. All you will need to do is redirect to my server to test if it makes a difference to the map downloads a test.. I will try to get to sleep here in a bit and set an alarm for 3pm cst which is about 4pm est time..

Comment
Credits
Well its is back to kicking people again I got kicked during map switch again today. It not only kicks you but crashes the game as well.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom