Length of Admin process

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I have cleaned up applications for now.

Comment

s0ul

Wild Gang 100%
Credits
Yep I saw most of them in discord we just started a big convo

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
The people who just make an introduction and then post an application will almost always get denied. We want people who are going to be dependable and who we feel comfortable with, most of those people put no effort into the application or introduction.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
How about I get rid of the need to make an intro post and enable a requirement of X amount of posts to be made anywhere, before someone can even make an admin app?

Also, I added the 25 or 30 chars to try and eliminate nonsense posts. When you post something meaningful, that 25 chars disappears pretty fast. I'd rather have quality posts then quantity.

Comment
Credits
How about I get rid of the need to make an intro post and enable a requirement of X amount of posts to be made anywhere, before someone can even make an admin app?

Also, I added the 25 or 30 chars to try and eliminate nonsense posts. When you post something meaningful, that 25 chars disappears pretty fast. I'd rather have quality posts then quantity.

I think you still should have to have more requirements then just that, you guys need an organized way to get the right people to apply.

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
I like this idea. Could we also make it a requirment to join discord? I know we want people to be in discord and be active, but a few of the applicants arent even in discord.

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits

Just wanted to know. That's all :D Thank you .

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits

I also like the idea of having at least having a x amount of post before you can make an admin app. I'd say as well as gameserver hours as well. We don't want people who have been here for a week trying to get admin rights.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom