Fixed Masks should be removed.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Should masks be removed?

• Yes

• No

• I dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hopefully you guys enjoy the shop changes!

I want to test out “Plans” sometime!

Comment

Space

ADMIN
Credits
I understand what you are saying about removing the masks, however I think people are just using the masks as an excuse, since they do not modify the hit box in any way.

Comment
Credits
I understand what you are saying about removing the masks, however I think people are just using the masks as an excuse, since they do not modify the hit box in any way.

From what I can assume, it's not so much modifying the hit box, but rather it's making the head a bit hard to tell since some of the masks make it so you can't tell where the edges of the head are. Although I'm not really the one arguing against masks, so I'm probably not the best at representing that group.

Comment
Credits
Dmf is losing players because of the masks. No one is going to quit because they can’t use them. I don’t get why ppl like the masks so much. It’s not like when you equip a mask you can see it. You literally can’t even see it on you so I don’t see the point on why people like them. There is 0 benefit to having the mask. All they do is make it harder to judge where a head is.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Dmf is losing players because of the masks. No one is going to quit because they can’t use them. I don’t get why ppl like the masks so much. It’s not like when you equip a mask you can see it. You literally can’t even see it on you so I don’t see the point on why people like them. There is 0 benefit to having the mask. All they do is make it harder to judge where a head is.

You literally can disable them on the client side now.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
You literally can disable them on the client side now.

Oops LOL... I haven't loaded that shop yet...

Instead what I did was, I limited 2/3 Retakes and that last Retakes has a full shop menu for those who want masks and such.

I removed masks and such from the Deathmatch - mainly to help improve on FPS, although the DM server is always filled with crazy action, so it never gets decent FPS lol.

The 1v1 will remain with a full shop, I don't see a point in removing it from there. It's for fun. I can understand having a clean shop for the retakes.

Last edited:
Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Oops LOL... I haven't loaded that shop yet...

Instead what I did was, I limited 2/3 Retakes and that last Retakes has a full shop menu for those who want masks and such.

I removed masks and such from the Deathmatch - mainly to help improve on FPS, although the DM server is always filled with crazy action, so it never gets decent FPS lol.

The 1v1 will remain with a full shop, I don't see a point in removing it from there. It's for fun. I can understand having a clean shop for the retakes.

:happypepe: welp guess I was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Uh. I was sent here on a mission, ignore me.

Comment

1320Ben

bbbennnyyyyy
SERVER VIP
Credits
I feel that the mask obstruct your vision of the actually players head model. Ill shoot the mask instead of the players head for some reason. But if im being totally honest it really does not bother me if we remove it or keep the mask.

Comment

1320Ben

bbbennnyyyyy
SERVER VIP
Credits
correct but im sure there is a way for @UntitledSoldier to give credits back to those people. there has to be a way to give all the people that have purchased mask the amount of credits they spend on those mask

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom