DMFRENZY!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts! Join us now to unlock more of DMFRENZY!

FIXED Masks should be removed.

Should masks be removed?

• Yes

• No

• I dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
You literally can disable them on the client side now.
Oops LOL... I haven't loaded that shop yet...

Instead what I did was, I limited 2/3 Retakes and that last Retakes has a full shop menu for those who want masks and such.

I removed masks and such from the Deathmatch - mainly to help improve on FPS, although the DM server is always filled with crazy action, so it never gets decent FPS lol.

The 1v1 will remain with a full shop, I don't see a point in removing it from there. It's for fun. I can understand having a clean shop for the retakes.

Last edited:

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
Oops LOL... I haven't loaded that shop yet...

Instead what I did was, I limited 2/3 Retakes and that last Retakes has a full shop menu for those who want masks and such.

I removed masks and such from the Deathmatch - mainly to help improve on FPS, although the DM server is always filled with crazy action, so it never gets decent FPS lol.

The 1v1 will remain with a full shop, I don't see a point in removing it from there. It's for fun. I can understand having a clean shop for the retakes.
:happypepe: welp guess I was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
Uh. I was sent here on a mission, ignore me.

1320Ben

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
I feel that the mask obstruct your vision of the actually players head model. Ill shoot the mask instead of the players head for some reason. But if im being totally honest it really does not bother me if we remove it or keep the mask.

1320Ben

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
correct but im sure there is a way for @UntitledSoldier to give credits back to those people. there has to be a way to give all the people that have purchased mask the amount of credits they spend on those mask

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Support DMFRENZY!

VIP & Credit Packages have been set up to help finance our CSGO Servers!

Members Online

No members online now.
Top Bottom