Fixed Masks should be removed.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Should masks be removed?

• Yes

• No

• I dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Credits
I would say that a "I don't care" is as good as a no because they didn't say to remove them.

I doubt that. Its basically them saying do whatever the fuck you want and we wont be upset.

So realistically, Removing them is in the lead.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
I doubt that. Its basically them saying do whatever the fuck you want and we wont be upset.

So realistically, Removing them is in the lead.

LOL ok however you want to look at it, Loyal.

Seems nice, also there's a spray command. Thats gonna be fun! But are you removing masks?

Unlikely, if he switches them, because of this command.
Code:
sm_hide - Toggle -> hide all hats/pets/trails/neons, it will release your FPS. [alias: sm_hideneon/sm_hidetrail]

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Some masks are too big some are too small some aren't even on the head. They aren't fun to play with, and as shown here a lot of people don't like it. Personally, I think they should just be removed completely. Wont have any negatives when being removed.
Doesn’t really mean shit if they don’t come vote ?

Regardless, I’ll be testing out the new shop soon enough! I’m going to create another server to test it on..

Comment
Credits
Should we by any chance try and do votes in servers several times of the day? In the forums not alot of people come/post. If we tried it like over 3-4days 2-3 times a day (each person can have 1 server to do this) We can get a better anwser overall?

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
You mean hold votes within the server? I don’t know how well that would go seeing as most might just click any number to get rid of the vote from their screen.

I guess it would make more sense to advertise the site URL for the votes we have when needing more voters... but like I said earlier to loyal, why not use it as a chance to bring on new members? People have to register in order to vote! So it’s a win win.

Comment
Credits
I guess you have a point..I'll defo post the link in the server then.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I've been thinking about this more and more...

How does this sound???

1. dmfrenzy.game.nfoservers.com - Included will be: Chat related, Paintballs, Bhop, and It'll have sprays which can be bought in store.

2. dmfrenzy3.game.nfoservers.com:27015 & dmfrenzy7.game.nfoservers.com - Included will be: Chat related, Paintballs, Bhop, and It'll have sprays which can be bought in store.

3. ny.game.nfoservers.com:27015 - Will include the full version store! Hats and everything will be usable on this server! I'll be chopping down the hats to 10, maybe 15! Same goes for the trails!!!

4. 162.248.93.9:27015 - Will include the full version store! Hats and everything will be usable on this server! I'll be chopping down the hats to 10, maybe 15! Same goes for the trails!!!
Let me know what you guys think! If you don't see something on the list, it's most likely because I'm leaving it off!

Last edited:
Comment
Credits
Honestly I think paintball shouldnt be added. Even the trails when u shoot (shows glowing lines) is very annoying..and is probably the worst. But since no one uses them it's not a big problem rn. But I saw a guy having that trail after u shoot and it was annoying..Luckily it was 1 guy.

Comment
Credits
Paintballs should definitely stay in the shop as they are not distracting. Tracers on the other hand could be debatable.

Comment
Credits
I ment tracers lol..I had the wrong idea when you said paintballs. But tracers especially the ones when people shoot are really unhealthy if players use them. I can assure you that.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Yea, as you can see by the list, tracers were left off the list!

Comment
Credits
That's really good. BTW I actually use paintballs haha, I love em. When I wallbang or something I see if I did it correct..I dont really care about anything in the shop other than them :poop:

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom