Retakes Contest?

Who has read this thread (Total: 11) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

--Karma--

uwu
Credits
So everything that I have seen before with contests shows that it really doesn't matter how you do it. If you do a 5v5 then I would suggest setting up a scrim server and just set punishments for people that leave without a sub (would be unfair to teammates if not). If you did retakes I would base it off of specific things and just weigh them (ie. kills, hs, ext.); only problem with ranking system that is currently on there is that it rewards people that nolife the server no matter their skill, which is ok, but only to an extent. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is a 32 man casual... yes it lets more players in, but its really only fun for a short period of time. After a while you get sick of so many people.

Just a side no... vip slot priority would be a bad idea, it would just give vips an unfair advantage in a community competition.

edit: just a side note, no matter what you do, as long as it is original and thoughtful, people that enjoy the community will play the event (but adding a credit multiplier or event specific models would be a way to spice it up)

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
lets do it, if we can make the server central

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
As long as I get to play with Da cute people then I'm fine.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I'm doing an east coat - I was just wondering about the other side!

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
I'm gonna be one laggy Brown Man. Y'all won't be able to hit me with my God-like lag.

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
Wouldn't it just be easier to put the server in Texas.. Cuz I've seen some NY people have some decent ping in the TX server.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
One will be in NY - The other will be West coast, where? Who knows.

Would steam gift cards be good? This way the person could buy whatever skin theyd like?

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom