Fixed Server crash on map change

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
At 44:18 it’s showing you playing.. am I missing something lol

Comment
Credits
Yeah I actually found the time according to this it is 1:48:52 when the map switches.. I am still learning the whole youtube streaming thing at the time of creation of my post it hadn't fully rendered my game play from that day so it only showed a smaller number amount for the location of the time.. Sorry about that..

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Thank you @lorentedford !! I seen the crash now.. that fvcking sucks donkey balls... I’ve never seen that before in my life...

Since people are also reporting this issue on the retakes, I have a few ideas of what to try... unfortunately, I won’t be free until Sunday.. I’m working Monday-Saturday this week.. I’m going to slowly replace a few things in the 1v1 server as just a test over the next couple of days.

Thanks again!!!

Comment
Credits
Sounds good!! I will try to stream it as much as i can to notice if its still doing it! My guess is some thing in the config when it first loads on map change but I a m no expert when it comes to csgo server stuff..

Comment
Credits
Update i was solo in the server and did an !rtv and got kicked just like when the server is full and changing map on the 1v1 server this happened at 3:04 CDT time on 09/06/2018 if you have logs that you can review.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Finally!!!! It just happen to me!! It went to load the new map and the whole frigging game closed on me!!!

I checked the error logs right away and again in 5 minutes... the error logs are clean, it's not producing any error in the logs.... I'm assuming it's not producing an error simply because it only kicked me out???? Everyone else remained in the server while my whole csgo game exited on me...

I'm really thinking that maybe this isn't related to my server(s)??? I googled it and other people on other servers are having the issue, but it was also months ago that they were...

I'm in the process of trying to figure out WTF is going on here....

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I just installed something to the server that should provide more errors messages... I'm hoping it picks up something that the default system isn't....

Comment
Credits
So I had the same issue twice tonight I am going to tag both of them here first one was at 2:24:00 and then the second one was around 2:45:00.

Here is the first one.

Here is the second one hopefully..

If you look I didn't do anything on my end and i did do a verification on the game files before i started earlier on tonight just to make sure nothing was messed up it only found the two items that is normal for verification which i don't know why those two items are always missing but anyway.. In this video if you look back from the beginning my point is you can see me transition from Elder Scrolls Online to later csgo and my desktop environment is shown throughout this..

Not sure what I can do to keep this from happening but was thinking about clearing out all the maps and forcing the server to have me download updated maps.. However if things are working correctly map checks should be done and newest version should be downloaded anyway idk.. Just brainstorming over here..

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Something I noticed on both videos... it crashes once it tried to retrieve the game data from the server... interesting...

Comment
Credits
Hasn't happened to me whenever I've played retake. Hasn't happened to me on 1v1 either. Is this a local issue for him or any other people experiencing this?

Comment
Credits
This is an ongoing issue with the servers and is being investigated.. This is does not happen to everyone all the time it is random and still being looked into. For more information on this problem/issue you can see this thread where we have been looking into it on the 1v1 servers.. It doesn't happen often on retakes but it has happened for me once. But i don't play the retake servers.. Locally my systems are fine and have had full fresh installs on csgo.

Forum thread where ongoing discussion/troubleshooting has been occuring..
https://dmfrenzy.com/threads/disconnects-and-quits-game-after-map-switch.1407/#post-7217

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Has anyone recently noticed this in the retakes???

I don't think this is happening on the retakes anymore...

Comment

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
Has anyone recently noticed this in the retakes???

I don't think this is happening on the retakes anymore...
I have not noticed at all recently on 1v1 or retakes, I think it fixed itself in an update along the way.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom