Votekick / votemute on retake?

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
That happens too and we cannot ban them, we can't ban without proof, period. It sucks but we just can't. It isn't fair for us to ban people off a whim.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
The EU server is legit full up 24/7.

Pretty sure he means staff, it was hard for us to really learn what type of a person he was. We didn't really get to play with him, our interaction with him was VIA the forums.

Comment
Credits
Pretty sure he means staff, it was hard for us to really learn what type of a person he was. We didn't really get to play with him, our interaction with him was VIA the forums.
That is my point dude... you basically said it yourself. Most of the admins aren't active.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
We aren't active on EU as it is not really playable for us. We are active on NA. You can't expect us to go play on EU servers and lag our asses off. That's not feasible. We are all active, on NA servers. We get to know our EU members through their interaction on the forums, which is why there is a much smaller volume of EU admins VS NA admins.

Comment
Credits
We aren't active on EU as it is not really playable for us. We are active on NA. You can't expect us to go play on EU servers and lag our asses off. That's not feasible. We are all active, on NA servers. We get to know our EU members through their interaction on the forums, which is why there is a much smaller volume of EU admins VS NA admins.
it's like i've been talking gibberish this whole time... this thread was created due to the EU server not getting the care it needs. I wanted to see your reactions by creating the thread. The EU server is feral.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
I think we understood that you were having issues with the EU server. So let me ask you this then. Tell us what you believe would fix our servers. What do we need to do to make them perfect? What exactly would just make it all work?

Comment
Credits
I think we understood that you were having issues with the EU server. So let me ask you this then. Tell us what you believe would fix our servers. What do we need to do to make them perfect? What exactly would just make it all work?
Admins regularly coming on the EU server and actually responding to /calls. Doesn't even need to make the server perfect, but show attention to it.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Ok so you want people to play on EU servers, how do you suggest we achieve that with our current admins? How do you suggest we have someone available to respond to calls 24/7? I know this all comes off as me being a dick. But I'm tired of beating around the bush. My phone is crying from all the emails and I just want this taken care of so we are all on the same page.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
It's not as easy as it sounds. The perfect solution is just more eu admins which is not directly in our control. We can't just ask our na staff to visit eu a bunch as time zones make it challenging during peak times among other issues.

Now you probably think we should just add more staff, can't just do that either. We need them to apply and then we need to get to know them and trust them. Look at denials application, wasn't short but he got admin. It's not as easy as it all sounds.

Comment
Credits
Vote kick would just be horribly abused.. I've been in the 1v1 server with a lobby full of spinbotters.. Imagine what they would do if there was vote kick... Anyone that would try to join the server would be kicked.. and yes there is a cool down on vote kick usually.. but still..

Don't worry I reported them all if you want to check it out :)

In my opinion the /call button never really brings an admin.. I think I've only seen it work once..

I just don't even worry about /call and just message some admins like snafu or , speechless I always have them at my fingertips when I play

And of course I record for my own evidence if it is needed for the punishment!\

I give my all my respect to the admins that help this server out.. They do a daring job, it's harder then it seems.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom