Length of Admin process

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Hello all,

We have received complaints of some of you about the length of admin approval process and I just want to clear things up.

• If your application is fairly old (a month or longer) and you haven't been approved consider the following: Am I active in discord? Am I active on the forums? Do I have staff vouches? Do I try and get to know the staff and let them get to know me?
  • If we deny your application even fairly early in the application life understand you may need to improve in the following areas: Discord presence, forum interaction, getting to know the admins, including more information, spending more time on your application

We would love to add to staff but we need people who can set themselves apart from the others, this is done in the information you provide in your application, which some of you have done a good job on and others put almost no effort into theirs, and you also set yourself apart the more you get to know the staff and the more they get to know you. We need to develop some sort of relationship with you so we can feel confident trusting you and giving you "the keys to the kingdom" in a sense.

Please understand that if you are not receiving the results of your application that you desire it is probably for one or more of the reason above in red.

Thank you,
Owner & Managers

Credits
I think it would be best if you guys just deny bad applications or tell people who barely are active or dont know enough people in the community to just reapply in like 4 weeks and that would help speed up the process. you guys should have requirements to apply, therefore if they dont meet these then you would be instantly denied, and if they DO meet these requirements that you set then wait a few days then make a decision, also for this to work ALREADY PRESENT STAFF need to be reading these apps and giving opinions to help with the process for the managers, you guys need a better-organized system.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
We do get admin suggestions over discord in our admin channel, every couple of days we ask for input of current applicants and get people's input.

Comment
Credits
I think it would be best if you guys just deny bad applications or tell people who barely are active or dont know enough people in the community to just reapply in like 4 weeks and that would help speed up the process. you guys should have requirements to apply, therefore if they dont meet these then you would be instantly denied, and if they DO meet these requirements that you set then wait a few days then make a decision, also for this to work ALREADY PRESENT STAFF need to be reading these apps and giving opinions to help with the process for the managers, you guys need a better-organized system.
Also admins should be forum members for a long enough time where everyone recognizes their name, like Kara, meteorite, and so on. Also people shouldn't just join the forums to be admin and leave if they don't get accepted right away. I joined the forums to become and admin but decided to stay because of the community and the people on the forums.

Comment
Credits
Also admins should be forum members for a long enough time where everyone recognizes their name, like Kara, meteorite, and so on. Also people shouldn't just join the forums to be admin and leave if they don't get accepted right away. I joined the forums to become and admin but decided to stay because of the community and the people on the forums.
Like I said before they should set requirements, to easily divert people who aren't going to meet them from posting an application, they should have requirements as well that require a certain amount of input on applications, as well as adding more questions to the applications and or even having an interview AFTER an application is accepted.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
The people who submit an application and spend no time on the forums or discord will for sure get denied, we don't deny them right away to see if they do become active but noone will ever get admin unless we get to know them.

Comment
Credits
Like I said before they should set requirements, to easily divert people who aren't going to meet them from posting an application, they should have requirements as well that require a certain amount of input on applications, as well as adding more questions to the applications and or even having an interview AFTER an application is accepted.
+rep I agree with this 100%. This would make it better to find admins with good intentions.

Comment
Credits
The people who submit an application and spend no time on the forums or discord will for sure get denied, we don't deny them right away to see if they do become active but noone will ever get admin unless we get to know them.
At this point I don't mind if I become admin or not. I really wanted to become one awhile ago, but now it doesn't bother me if I don't. I like this community and I like helping it in anyway I can. It's close to a year I've been here and I'm looking to forward to staying here as long as I enjoy Counter Strike.

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits

I agree completely. 100%. Why the 30 character must have?

Comment

s0ul

Wild Gang 100%
Credits
Also before they even apply most of the people apply just because they want to abuse most of the time and also not help the community at all and just make it worse...

Comment
Credits
I just tired of seeing people who dont seem to give full effort in trying to become staff or people who ARE staff and dont give effort, I want to help yet im not being permitted to, very frustrating especially since I've waited like 2 months now. Im also one of THE most active people on the forums, as well as discord, more active then a lot of staff actually. Also can more staff try to be active on the forums manangers need help with apps so you guys need to leave input on what you know about the person (I always try to do this even though im not an admin)

Comment
Credits
Also before they even apply most of the people apply just because they want to abuse most of the time and also not help the community at all and just make it worse...

Thats why they need to instantly deny poor apps and people who arent known, they have a chance to reapply later with a better rep.

Comment
Credits
I just tired of seeing people who dont seem to give full effort in trying to become staff or people who ARE staff and dont give effort, I want to help yet im not being permitted to, very frustrating especially since I've waited like 2 months now. Im also one of THE most active people on the forums, as well as discord, more active then a lot of staff actually. Also can more staff try to be active on the forums manangers need help with apps so you guys need to leave input on what you know about the person (I always try to do this even though im not an admin)
I've used to be really active on the forums, off and on though. I've been waiting for 7-8 months. I understand I may not be the most active, mostly cause this year is my freshman year and was stressful, but I still want to help the community as much as I can.

Comment

s0ul

Wild Gang 100%
Credits
Some people don't even care they just want to apply for fun or just troll and fill out more admin apps

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom