Fixed Masks should be removed.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Should masks be removed?

• Yes

• No

• I dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Credits
Masks purpose an unfair advantage to players because some masks make the head hit box too small and some make them non existent, basically making it almost impossible to hit a head shot, which, is an unfair advantage. Every time i'm in the servers, I hear someone, sometimes even the whole server complaining about the masks.
I think its gotten to the point where its ruining the user experience and should just be removed overall.

Credits
I'll +1, but I'm fine with masks anyways.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
What masks are causing an issue?

Does anyone have any sort of proof? I’m confused, because a mask doesn’t modify the hit boxes?

I know some masks don’t line up like they should, and sometimes the mask appears to be off/away from the face.. but still, it doesn’t change the hit box.

Are you sure you aren’t just missing the players head because of the distraction from the mask? I still hit HS’s while people use a mask. Yes, it does make it harder.

Comment

pablo

yung saint
SERVER VIP
Credits
I'm pretty neutral on this one. A lot of people do complain about the masks though, guess its just distracting for some people -- probably more so for newer players. Don't use them personally, I don't want people to whine about it being "unfair."

Comment
Credits
I'm pretty neutral on this one. A lot of people do complain about the masks though, guess its just distracting for some people -- probably more so for newer players. Don't use them personally, I don't want people to whine about it being "unfair."

Personally, I just don't want to waste my credits on something as minuscule as that, but people can spend whatever they want to spend. I never really found masks to be that annoying to play against, but if it makes the main player-base happy then I'm fine with it.

Comment
Credits
Hm, the thing here is not just Masks. Pets, masks, and the nades trajectory all create an unfair situation/not competetive area. I can speak for EU retakes that not alot of people complain..However Masks is probably the main thing anyone buys.
I'll +1 this But I also dont mind it.

Comment
Credits

Does anyone have any sort of proof? I’m confused, because a mask doesn’t modify the hit boxes?

I know some masks don’t line up like they should, and sometimes the mask appears to be off/away from the face.. but still, it doesn’t change the hit box.

Are you sure you aren’t just missing the players head because of the distraction from the mask? I still hit HS’s while people use a mask. Yes, it does make it harder.

While it's true they dont change the HITBOX, alot of people get annoyed/distracted..and alot like us dont. I'd also like to add that some people use it as an excuse too lol..

Comment
Credits

Some masks are too big some are too small some aren't even on the head. They aren't fun to play with, and as shown here a lot of people don't like it. Personally, I think they should just be removed completely. Wont have any negatives when being removed.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Some masks are too big some are too small some aren't even on the head. They aren't fun to play with, and as shown here a lot of people don't like it. Personally, I think they should just be removed completely. Wont have any negatives when being removed.

Dude, your first line totally reminded of Goldilocks and the three bears ???

Guys, I never intended on Retakes being competitive? None of my servers are competitive? They are here for FUN.

I’m not removing them, especially when “I DONT CARE” is leading the way in votes LOL

Think about the people that put in time to get certain items.. don’t you think they would be pissed off? I know I sure would be!!

Best case.. I know there’s another version of the shop that someone else made. I’m almost positive that with that shop, certain things can be disabled on the user side. So, if someone doesn’t like the masks, they can disable them.

However, this would require that I redo the whole shop!!!! I’d have to manually do all of the items. This would take me so fucking long to do... but.. I’m willing to do it if it’ll better the community!

I’ll spend the next couple of days really looking into this new system... if items don’t transfer over, then I’ll most likely pass on the idea.

Comment
Credits
Most of the users who play on the retakes arent on the forums so we cant get their opinion but im positive if they were, they would agree to remove them.

It should be taken into consideration that out of the users who voted, no one voted to keep them.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Most of the users who play on the retakes arent on the forums so we cant get their opinion but im positive if they were, they would agree to remove them.

It should be taken into consideration that out of the users who voted, no one voted to keep them.

It's a perfect opportunity to bring new members onto the forum! Mention this thread to some regulars that you happen to play with, lets see how interesting this poll can get. ?‍♂️

I think people voted "i dont care" instead of no, because to most people, this isn't an issue? Maybe I'm wrong?

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits

I would say that a "I don't care" is as good as a no because they didn't say to remove them.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Also, some good news... I'm considering using this store... We can keep all current items/credits, so nothing will be lost.

This store is more flexible too.. https://github.com/Kxnrl/Store

Take a look at the list of commands!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom